Tuesday, September 8, 2009

blah, blah, blah

Now that we are well into the school year and we've settled into our daily routine, the 'blahs' have hit all of us.

The youngest put it well yesterday. "Mom, when do we get our next vacation."

With Labor Day behind us, the next break for my students will be in October. I'd like to say we have great big plans for that four day weekend, but we don't. I'd be happy for some nice weather so we can ride bikes, maybe picnic and take some good long walks over at the boardwalk in one of our parks. Not exactly the stuff that my kids would say "Wow" over, but it is a break in the routine, although I'm sure the older two will have school projects and papers to complete over those four days.

But for now, we are all functioning on autopilot and cruising through the days.

No comments: