Friday, March 23, 2007

the recap

I think on Fridays I will recap my week, take stock of what I did and what I didn't so I can set goals for the upcoming one.

Wrote this week, new words, new scenes and even a prologue for the current WIP. Yeah!
I didn't make my word count goal. Boo!

Celebrated turning 42 and was treated to lunch twice and got 2 dozen roses from my hubby.

No more lunches out for a while, the capris are getting snug. Free donuts don't help.

The kids won their soccer game and played really well, heck the one who is a goalie got to come out of the goal and scored. Yippee!

Allergy season is in full swing and I'm already tired of handing out Patanol and Benadryl.

I started this blog.

One of my writing buddies and crit. partners found out she's expecting her first baby. Yeah!

My flower beds are in good shape, but if we don't get them mulched, the weeds are threatening to invade my territory.

I must start to exercise, I hate it with a passion, but I also hate the extra few pounds mid life is depositing in certain areas. Next week, I promise I will haul my posterior out of the bed and walk.

My publicity efforts for the library had a banner week. Front page photo with nice caption in one paper. Two articles in another paper. Hope the new contract/budget submitted by the director is approved. I want my old/new job back.

Hope your week was filled with good things, and if not, that is what next week is for! It will be rare that I post on the weekends. Too busy with soccer and other family stuff.

See ya'll on Monday:)

No comments: