Thursday, March 17, 2016

my friday

Today if my Friday, again! Woohoo....three Thursdays in a row for this girl. Gosh, I miss steady, regular, three day weekends. And, to top it off, I'm taking Monday as a holiday too. Yippee!!

I've been busy working on one of the affiliate's newsletter. Ugh. Hideous thing. But, I should finish that this morning and then my former coworker is coming to get me for lunch. Miss that girl.

In other news, the weather has been amazing this week and I've been able to sneak out for at least a 15 minute walk each day. Lovely stuff. Birds singing, trees blooming, people sneezing....spring has arrived.

I've also started reading my birthday present. "Pioneer Girl" is fascinating, but this will be a long haul of a book. Reading footnotes is tiresome, even when they are full of great details about Laura Ingalls Wilder.

Ok. Off I go. Thursday, prepare to be conquered.

No comments: