Wednesday, March 16, 2016

adjusting

The time change always throws me for a loop. The spring forward part of daylight savings time really gets me. Today was the first day I've been able to crawl out of bed on time. Yeah me.

In other news, the oldest is in NYC having a good time exploring the city. The middle is home and has been so much fun to have around. The youngest starts his break next week.

I'm taking Friday and Monday off from work and am looking forward to a little spring break of my own. Four day weekends are to be relished. I'm hoping for good weather. The rain finally moved out and we've had three days of sunshine. I actually got out and walked on my lunch break the past two days. It was so wonderful.

My former coworker is coming out for lunch tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to that. We need to plan a girls' day so that we can chat at length. I eager to hear how her PhD is coming along. She starts comps in April. I miss reading her papers! Early modern isn't my cup of tea, but it was fun to talk literature with her.

So, off we go. Wednesday is here!

No comments: