Monday, February 8, 2016

too many books

Blerg! All the book holds I had placed are now resulting in everything being available at once. I received two notices that titles are available and it looks like the third one will be ready soon. Too many books and not enough time!

I'm still knee deep in a YA novel woven around a retelling of Tam Lin.

This was not a good weekend for reading. Not that I'm really complaining. Hubby and I had a blast at the charity gala event we attended at the Peabody. Ducks galore! LOL. That hotel is so neat and the duck motif is seen just about everywhere. We had some great food, fun conversations, and a good time dancing. It was quite a treat for us and an early Valentine's celebration.

The boy's birthday is the next big celebration as he turns 17 on Saturday. The oldest is coming home to retrieve a book she had shipped here, so she will be on hand to celebrate with us. He has requested cheecake this year; no pies to bake. I'm going to order it from the shop down on the square.

Easy!

Off we go. Going to be a busy week.

No comments: