Wednesday, February 3, 2016

those horses

I'm a sucker for a good commercial/advertisement. And, I'm equally enamored of good packaging. When it comes to TV commercials, especially Super Bowl commercials, I have my favorites. Last night hubby and I watched a bit of the recap of the top 50 Super Bowl commercials.

Those horses. Ugh. Gets me every time. The Budweiser Clydesdale ads pluck at my heartstrings like no other commercial can. Who can resist those gorgeous horses? Throw in an adorable puppy, a cute horse trainer, and what else could a girl want?

Maybe a new Audi?

Wah! The new Audi commercial is really well done. Maybe it is that sexy car. Maybe it is David Bowie's "Starman" as the soundtrack. Maybe it is the idea of taking a spin with your old man in one helluva automobile. Whatever, that one got me too.

Weepy goodness.


No comments: