Thursday, January 22, 2015

lists

One of my goals this year is to work on some lists at work. More of a what do we have to do each month kind of list. We have so many different things going on now that we have committees assigned to us, that trying to keep track of it all is becoming a bit much.

The list will turn into an SOP, of sorts, for the department. We need one.

Fun stuff!

I don't mind making lists and they usually help me get things done. Yesterday I had five errands to run after work. Knocked them all out and got home earlier than I expected. It helped the library director wasn't in when I dropped off book donations. I'm sure we would have chatted for a while and I would have been delayed from that visit.

Well, no list for today. I think we are in good shape as we head into the later part of the week.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: