Friday, November 13, 2009

tgif

What a strange week it has been with the kids having a day off on Wednesday. I sort of feel like I've already had a weekend and now I'm getting ready for another. Which, I guess, is a good thing!

Hard to believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner and then Christmas. I'm excited to get into the attic and pull the holiday stuff out. It has not seen the light of day for two full years now as we've not been at home for the last two Christmases.

I watched a depressing movie yesterday, "Revolutionary Road" starring Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio. It was a visually stunning movie in some regards, lots of theme laden cinematography, but all in all, very depressing. I'm reading a Jim Butcher Dresden Files book. I have an end of year soccer season recap article to write. I also have a variety of other chores to complete both on the computer and off. Just not feeling the motivation to get ANY of it done.

So, I better just make up my mind, hold my nose, and dive in as I don't want to have to even think about any of it over the weekend.

No comments: