Monday, November 16, 2009

in the groove

Last week wasn't one of the more productive weeks I've had, but I managed to make a to do list on Friday and check every single item off as I completed it. Yes, I waited until Friday to get going, but once I did, I was glad I buckled down and worked.

It always feels good to finish several tasks. Makes you wonder why you procrastinated in the first place.

I have some long term projects that need work now. These aren't the types of things that go easily on a to do list. They are the projects that take days and even weeks of steady effort to finish. Of course, with the calendar showing we are entering the holiday season, perhaps now isn't the time to begin such efforts. I'm going to do it anyway.

So, watch out long languishing WIP and heads up to the unfinished genealogy project. Both of you are in my sights and it is time to pull the trigger.

I'm getting back in the groove.

No comments: