Saturday, November 10, 2007

starts and stops

I read my third Lee Child book....Jack Reacher crawls under your skin and takes over your brain. I find myself contemplating what sort of adventure he'll go on next. I need to monitor the bookstore for new Lee Child donations.

Then in a total shock to the system, on the level of jumping into an outdoor pool right now, I bought the latest Lilith Saintcrow book, "Saint City Sinner." I just love the gritty in your face attitude of Dante Valentine.

Today brings another crazy day of soccer. The seasons don't end until after Turkey Day, I think we have three games the following week.

On other fronts, our wonderful neighbors may be moving back north, way north as in Canada. This bums me out on many levels. Great people, great kids, cool dog, they are the complete package as far as neighbors go.

Starts and stops....

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

i am out of town but still online... free wireless in my room *hehe* so ... post sumptin will ya??? i aint got no readin material..