Monday, April 13, 2015

monday, really?

I woke up this morning and was totally not ready to admit it is Monday. UGH. Had a good weekend. The weather was wonderful. We cleaned out some more closets. Made a run to Costco and restocked the pantry. Made a run to Aldi for more things. Made it to church. Made it to Goodwill. Read another book from my Nook. I'm now down to two titles left until it is empty, cleaned off, and ready for new titles. I did laundry. Hubby and son helped me clean the house. We cooked some tasty shrimp on the barbie! We watched the premiere of Game of Thrones.

Good Stuff.

But, it is Monday! Tonight, I'm meeting the ladies, mostly former Friends of the Library gals, for dinner at our fave place. One of the gals moved away, her second retirement, and is back for a visit. Can't wait to see her!! It should be a fun, laugh-filled night.

Cheers!




No comments: