Monday, April 27, 2015

kind of, sort of, halfway pulled together

The house is functioning. We have new floors! They look awesome. I'm so pleased with the look and after leaving with icky carpet for 12 years, it is such a treat to have nice carpet to walk on and enjoy. I really like my new hardwood in the kitchen, dining, and foyer. The tile in the bathrooms is wonderful. That half carpet half tile mess is GONE. The outside work is almost complete as far as the new siding installation goes. Then all of that will need to be painted.

Up next, the ceilings in the kitchen and dining have to be finished. The master bath shower floor needs to be grouted. The new counter-tops need to be installed and the island trimmed out. Then the painting will start.

No reading this weekend. I played catch up and watched the few TV shows I follow on a regular basis. And we cleaned, moved, shifted, and then collapsed.

Happy Monday!


No comments: