Thursday, November 20, 2014

foggy

I overslept yesterday and today woke with such a foggy-headed feeling. Ugh. We need to get our humidifier going for the house. I have ordered two new 'filters' for it as the one that was in it from last season was absolutely disgusting. The air is so dry it is making my sinuses go nuts. UGH.

The boys will be gone Friday night and all day Saturday and a speech competition. Not sure what I have planned, but I'll come up with something to do.

Was chatting with my pen pal's sister this morning on Facebook. She works in the part of London where we have rented a flat for our stay in March. She is very excited to see us. Going to be an amazing visit. Hard to believe it has been almost 30 years since I first met all of them in person. Wendy was just a young girl in a school uniform who would stop by her sister's in the morning on the way to school. Now she is a mum of two and a successful business consultant! And my pen pal, Donna, is a grandmother!

Off I go! More coffee is needed.

No comments: