Thursday, August 14, 2014

legends

I've always enjoyed watching Sean Bean. He's just one of those actors who intrigues me, but the characters he plays have a bad habit. They always die! Even knowing that Ned Stark meets a horrible end didn't stop me from being distraught while watching that episode of Game of Thrones.

I have high hopes that TNT will not kill off Sean Bean's latest character, Martin Odom.  Shout out to my folks....watch this show. The oldest and I loved it.

In other news. I went and had my hair cut off yesterday. I'm too old to try and grow it out. Too much gray. Too little patience. Too much crazy curling going on. So, it is back to the layered short cut that I've worn for too many years to count.

Today is the going away lunch for the third person to depart the association. So, the day will be a short one. And, my boss should be back. And, M is going to stop in for a visit.

BANNER DAY!

Enjoy.

No comments: