Monday, December 30, 2013

new year's eve eve

My vacation is slipping away and I will be heading into the office on Thursday to start off 2014. But, I still have 3 full days to enjoy this slower pace. It has been wonderful to be home and to hang out with my hubby and our kids. We've played cards, read, cooked, watched movies, and just enjoyed the holiday.

I'm reading "Hild" by Nicola Griffith right now. The library texted me when the book was available. It is a 14 day loan, so I'm trying to finish it for my final book of 2013. Good book, but a slow read.

Not sure what plans we have for New Year's eve and day other than watching football. We need to come up with a menu for our snacks.

But, for now, I'm going to pour another cup of coffee and enjoy a quiet morning.

Cheers!

No comments: