Wednesday, December 18, 2013

an at home day

The boy has the FLU! UGHHHHHH. So, I never managed to get him his flu shot this fall. Long story on that one, but suffice it to say, I'm kicking myself about it.

His finals start today. I emailed all of his teachers and his grade level counselor. Heard back from the Latin teacher and his forensics teacher. Bottom line is, he can take incompletes in everything and take all the tests after they return to school in January if he has to. If he can go to school tomorrow, he can take tests during his study hall/lunch.

But, he has to be fever free for 24 hours to go to school Thursday.

Lovely. Just lovely.

So, I'm taking a day of PTO to stay home with  him and keep and eye on his fever, make him food, remind him to drink his gatorade, and provide conversation.

Joy.

No comments: