Tuesday, December 18, 2012

two cookies down two to go

The girls made skillet cookies and pecan sandies yesterday. It was very fun for me to come home from work and see those two lovely girls baking away in the kitchen. I've given them quite a 'to do' list for the week and they have a plan to knock it all out.

The elves delivered a small container of bite sized oreos and a holiday Hershey bar today.

On the work front, today we are having our department Christmas lunch. We are heading over to one of the nicer restaurants near our office and will enjoy a good meal and I'm sure some interesting conversation.

Now that the boy is finished with Oliver Twist and has completed two of his three worksheets/books for his language arts author study assignment, I have my Nook back! I am reading Deanna Raybourn's Christmas novella featuring Lady Julia and her hubby Brisbane. So nice to have my Nook back and I think we made a good choice in getting one for the boy for Christmas.

Off to read the paper and get the day going. Happy Tuesday.

No comments: