Tuesday, December 4, 2012

feeling a tad bit better

I left work thirty minutes early yesterday and came home. I couldn't get into bed fast enough, but between the extra rest, lots of hot lemonade, and a few boxes of Puffs Plus, I seem to be on the mend. I am feeling okay this morning. Not great, but okay enough to head into work.

My voice sounds rather raspy and odd, sort of like Kathleen Turner!

I've been reading the third book from Kristin Cashore, "Bitterblue." I really enjoy her writing.  I need to visit the library's website and reserve a couple of books that just came out. I'm sure the holds on them are in the double digits. One is the latest Janet Evanovich book featuring Stephanie Plum. The other is the latest from Jim Butcher featuring Harry Dresden.

Go forth into Tuesday and make it a great day!

No comments: