Monday, December 10, 2012

bitterblue

I finished Kristin Cashore's "Bitterblue" over the weekend. Good Stuff! Cashore has created a very interesting world full of even more interesting characters. These novels are for the older YA crowd as they tackle some pretty serious topics and are fairly dark in tone.

Now I need something new to read! The boy has been reading Oliver Twist on my Nook for his Language Arts author study project. I may have to go to the library and actually check out a book instead of downloading it from the e-library.

Off into Monday I go. I hope the week flies by! The oldest will arrive home from school on Friday. She takes her first exam today.




2 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

I'll have to have a look at that book. Thanks for posting a review.

EYR said...

I've enjoyed all three of the books set in this world. They aren't a traditional trilogy, but do share overlapping characters.