Tuesday, September 18, 2012

rainy day, again

It is yet another rainy day. I managed to get from work, to the grocery store, and home before it really started to come down yesterday afternoon! Today when I let the dog out to retrieve the paper, it was sprinkling and quite humid outside.

This may impact whether or not we have a soccer match to watch tonight. I'm sort of hoping for a rain out. I think I have more going on after work this week than during work this week.

My trip to our national meeting may be curtailed or kaboshed. The directors are meeting today and I imagine that the lack of enthusiasm for the meeting may impact who we send up there. Truthfully, I don't care if I go or not. I can interview people over the phone just as well as I can in person. The face to face dynamic is important, but these folks want to be in the magazine and have their work publicized, so they will cooperate and be flexible.  I'm not worried about it, but my boss is. He has to go and he wants me there.

Still reading and enjoying "Fire" by Kristin Cashore.

That is all! Happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

Lisa Shafer said...

We could use a little of your rain. We've got a valley full of smoke from wildfires.