Tuesday, September 11, 2012

cooler weather

Hubby and I have hauled our sorry selves out of bed the past two mornings to walk. It has finally cooled  enough and the humidity has dropped enough that this is a quite enjoyable way to say 'good morning!' I even snuck out on my lunch break to walk yesterday at work. That was a fantastic treat. I hope to do so again today.

The skies have been clear, lots of stars to see, and the air so brisk and clean.

I had a lot of fun last night watching the powderpuff football games. The seniors won it all and the middle kid had a chance at three interceptions, but soccer players don't use their hands much, so she sort of dropped the ball. But, she did a great job and her boyfriend, and coach, seemed to be quite proud of her.

Fall is in the air. Thank goodness.



No comments: