Monday, September 24, 2012

a brand new week

What are we going to do with this brand new week? Even when I wasn't working, Mondays were not my favorite days. There always seems to be a vibe about Monday that screams, the weekend fun is now over, time to get the chores/work/laundry done.

Today I had to go on the morning walk alone. Hubby wouldn't get out of bed, so Duke and I hit the trail and did it in record time. I feel much better for it and am actually looking forward to today.

The girl has a soccer match tonight against one of their local rivals. Should be a good game, or at least I'm hoping it is a good game.  She did talk to one of the coaches on Friday about her playing time, or lack there of. Interesting conversation. Apparently at 12 games into the season, they are still looking at girls and trying to figure out the best positions to play them in for the different lineups. Okay. Really?  We will see how things go tonight. I think she is about ready to write the season off. Really sad what has happened to this squad under the new coach. Our daughter isn't the only one left shaking her head at some of the decisions being made.

As they say: SMH aka Shake My Head.

Okay, off into Monday I go! Think some oatmeal is in order for brekkers today. It is only 51 outside this morning! Whoop!!

Enjoy the day.


No comments: