Monday, September 10, 2012

I read two books this weekend

I read two books this weekend. Yeah! One was a time travel romance and one was a YA fantasy. I enjoyed both of them, although I wouldn't call either of them 'great' books. They were solid and very entertaining. Just what I needed.

Even better, I downloaded both of them from the library for free. Yeah! I do love our e-library, and the convenience can't be beat.

Over on the side of the blog, I have listed those two books along with one of the B&N "free Fridays" titles I downloaded and read a few weeks ago. That title by Jaye Wells was very fun and I would like to find the rest of that series to read. Our library, however, doesn't own any of them and I would have to purchase them. Bummer.

Off into the work week I go. Should be a busy one as our National Meeting to do list becomes a bit more critical.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

Sounds like you finally got a moment to relax! Yea!

EYR said...

I did and it was awesome! Managed to get a lot done around the house, but still found time to read. A much needed weekend of fun.