Thursday, August 23, 2012

It is Thursday all day long

Oh my, how I wish today was my Friday! It has been a very busy, hectic, crazy week and I am so ready for the weekend.

Soccer match tonight for the middle kid. Love it! The senior banners have been hung up at the field and they look awesome.

I have social media stuff to do all day at work, plus more abstract/platform editing to do. Then there is the after work-work on this political campaign. More social media stuff to accomplish there. I really want to get my part done before Saturday, I'd like a weekend to do my more mundane jobs like clean the house and stock the pantry.

Talked to the oldest yesterday afternoon. She loved her first day of classes. I believe she attended three of them: Honors Calculus, Chemistry and an Intro to Engineering session. Today will hold more of the same for her as the Calc and Chem classes meet almost daily and she attends a different Intro to Eng class. She is also enjoying being able to eat at her sorority house instead of the dining hall. She said a roasted turkey, a baked potato, salad and fresh fruit never tasted so good. No fried, greasy food choices to be found.

So exited I had a chance to pop in the library and grab a book to read. I found the latest Ursula Blanchard mystery. Ursula is a 'wrong side of the bed sister' to Queen Elizabeth and has also served as one of Cecil's spies. Good stuff.

It is Thursday all day long. Make it a good one!

No comments: