Tuesday, July 14, 2015

catch up

Totally forgot to blog yesterday. Oops. Today, due to the fact I had to take a melatonin last night to sleep, I overslept and didn't get to go on my walk. So, here I am trying to blog.

Weekend update: I read two books and started a third. When you have loads of laundry and bedding to do, reading happens. We shopped at the new Sprouts store and had a fun time and walked out with some good deals. We cleaned the house, top to bottom, and with all of us pitching in, it only took 2 hours. We also cooked a nice Sunday meal and had fun just being together.

Yesterday was crazy. My boss was out ill. It was our dry run for Wednesday's webinar. Thank goodness the IT guy was there and could take charge as I had no clue on how to use the webinar software and the new audio equipment. UGH. Then we had problems with the journals. One article needed a new figure, which we obtained. Then it didn't fit the layout. So, I fumbled around and made it work. UGH. Then someone called that their fast track article wasn't the final version of their work, plus the graphics looked fuzzy. Lovely.

In the end, I think we got it all sorted. I think. Guess, I'll find out this morning. Oh, and my work I needed to do? Well, I started on that about 1:00 in the afternoon! Ha! So much for writing the feature article and weaving together talking points about human on a chip technology. That is for sure a before lunch endeavor. For sure.

Okay, off we go. Wonder what today will bring?

No comments: