Wednesday, October 14, 2009

mid week

Everyone heads back to school today. We had a nice fall break even though the weather put a damper on what we had planned for Monday and Tuesday. Sometimes it is just nice to stay home and veg out on the couch with a good book or a good TV show.

Not sure what I will do today. I finished reading the third Little Lady Agency book and cheered at the end. I knew she was with the wrong guy and when she realized it, I let out a little 'whoop' of joy. Yes, I got way to invested in these stories.

Now I need to get back onto facebook as the hubby and the girls have become seriously addicted to Cafe World and they left me in charge of serving the 'food' while they are unable to play the game. Ugh. Not that I should throw stones as I do like to play some of the shorter, timed games.

Happy Wednesday.

No comments: