Friday, May 16, 2008

'ranger up' recap

Just the facts.....

No editing this week.
No writing done either.
Read three books.
Helped oldest kid polish two projects, one on the Wizard of Oz and one on the Civil War. I refrained from rewriting and just wielded a lethal red pen.
Kept middle kid and oldest kid from snipping at each other....good lord, the hormones are killing me.
Watched a shitload of soccer games.
Watched the youngest kid's field day events.
Steered as clear of the bookstore as I possibly could and didn't feel one bit guilty.
Ate way too much.

Trying to 'ranger up' as my brother says and not bitch or whine about my total lack of motivation. My problem. Mine to solve. Maybe a vacation would help. The batteries are pretty tapped out.

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

I am not going to pounce on you for the lack of writing/editing etc. as I have not done any either. Too busy with photography (weddingseason is in fullswing!) but I am going to ride you big time about worrying over this.

ENJOY YOUR SUMMER!!!!

ps- could you pass the BBQ sauce?