Tuesday, September 22, 2015

rolling along

And here is Tuesday. I have a feeling this week will roll along and before I know it Saturday morning will be here. Good. Good. Good. While we have the vast majority of things completed for the national meeting, it seems that little things are being added to the list each day. Rather over all of it. I'm ready to switch gears. I guess that is why laying out one of the affiliate's newsletters wasn't too awful yesterday. Their crazy, they have their own brand, didn't get to me for a change.

I've been reading a historical novel about Empress "Sisi" of Austria. Needed to give the urban fantasy a rest for a bit. I'm really enjoying this book and may search out the author's debut novel, a story about Benedict Arnold's wife.

Okay, we are walking today! It is 53 outside this morning and since I woke at 4:30 a.m. I have plenty of time to get moving.

Enjoy the day.

No comments: