Thursday, October 30, 2014

returning

The oldest has returned home for her fall break! Yeah! And her bestie is also home for fall break and to celebrate her 21 birthday. Hard to believe this young ladies are 21. Yikes.

In other news, Lestat has returned. I was going to wait and buy the hardcover on Friday while we were at the mall, but my impatience got the better of me. I downloaded Prince Lestat last night and have already been reveling in Anne Rice's delicious prose and enjoying Lestat's antics, ruminations, and soul searching. Lovely. Wonderful. FUN.

Also making an appearance in our neighborhood, chilly weather. No more shorts for the morning walk. Yoga pants, sweatshirt, and a jacket will be in order today. I may need to find gloves!! Brrr. I'm ready for a good hard frost.

Off we go. Enjoy the weekend.

No comments: