Thursday, October 2, 2014

here we go

October is here! The month of busy weekends, my trip to San Antonio, and fall allergies. While I didn't wake with a raging headache this morning, I did wake with a drippy nose. Time to start taking the allergy pill every night.

We have so much on the calendar this month, I will be glad to see November roll around. I don't want to wish time away, but when you flip the pages on the wall and every day has something on it, all I can do is cringe a bit.

Hubby is home, so no reading happened last night as he needed to info dump everything that went on while he was away. Oh, and we had to get ready for the booster club meeting happening tonight.

Busy, busy, busy. Ugh.

Just as my work load at the office has lightened, the work load at home has increased. I guess I should be grateful both weren't heavy at the same time.

Off into Thursday we go!

No comments: