Thursday, September 25, 2014

pouring

I went on a hold request rampage over the weekend and it is now raining books. I have an ebook available plus another hardback on hold at the library. I'm halfway through "Written in My Own Heart's Blood."

Words. Lots of Words. lol

Oh, and I purchased the London bound kid's plane ticket yesterday. Ouch. I've been watching fares for months and there is no cheap way to fly to London in January. We didn't want her to fly via O'Hare due to weather issues in Chicago. She doesn't have time to get iced in, snowed in, or fogged in. So, she is going through Atlanta. That does provide some comfort as we know a Delta pilot and his wife who are stationed there and if something crazy happens, they will be swooping in to get her or help her in minutes.

This. Is. Really. Happening!!!

I think I'm as excited as she is.

Happy Thursday.

No comments: