Tuesday, September 30, 2014

merry

I have two books to return to the library today. The latest in the Outlander series and the latest in the Merry Gentry series. I'm a reading  machine right now!

While I haven't always enjoyed each and every book from Laurell K Hamilton, I did like this latest book in her Merry Gentry series. Merry is a real faerie princess, complete with magical powers and now three babies. Yes, three. Yes, by three different fathers. Faerie biology is quite different, you know.

Nothing is resolved in this novel. The political upheaval and struggles Merry faces are all still there and she is coping with some serious postpartum stuff, but the arrival of the triplets does focus things in many ways. She has a lot to protect now, as do the men in her life.

Tuesday has arrived and tonight I have a commitment to attend a Meet and Greet for the candidate I'm helping. So, I will be off to that for a few hours after I get home from work.

Enjoy the day!

No comments: