Thursday, July 10, 2014

lack

I'm suffering from a lack of the newspaper this morning! Ugh. It has not been delivered yet. Yesterday it was a lack of coffee. Our coffee maker died.

One thing I haven't lacked is reading material. I finished the sixth book in the Kevin Hearne Iron Druid Chronicles.  And, I've enjoyed every single one of them. Time to take a break, however, and read something different.

I have noticed a big gap in my reading history that could be labeled with a large "G." I've never read anything from Neil Gaiman.  It's true. That is soon to be corrected as I picked up "American Gods" while we were in Oxford last weekend.

Off into Thursday we go. The weekend is within sight.


1 comment:

Lisa Shafer said...

I never made it through American Gods. it was a bit odd for me. I've read Coraline, Smoke and Mirrors, and Stardust, and a lot of his comics. Some of his stuff I like, and some it just weird. I like him as a person, though. I met him once and was very impressed.