Wednesday, June 10, 2015

gray skies

Gray skies. The sun is hiding this morning. I think the rain is going to try and move in today. I haven't looked at the radar yet, but the lack of sunshine seems to indicate a wet start to the morning.

In other gray sky news, had a text from my boss. He over did it yesterday and had to take a sleeping pill.....at 3:00 a.m. this morning. Sort of doubting he will be in today, and we have a ton of things to do. UGH. But, severely sprained, ligament/tendon damaged ankle/foot trumps the National Meeting.

If it rains during my lunch break, I guess I will head over to Target to pick up a few things. I have walked the last two days. It has been hot, but not horrible. Always makes me feel better to get out of the office and away from the desk and computer.

Off to take a few steps.


No comments: