Thursday, December 18, 2014

holiday break

This will be my last blog post until after Christmas. It is too hard to blog with company around. No quiet time in the mornings to even try and gather my thoughts. Plus, it is always nice to experience a change of pace and ditch a routine now and then.

We had our office Christmas carry in lunch yesterday. Fun! I played photojournalist for the event and gave our associate director the day off. He usually is the one snapping pics.

Today we will have our department lunch and head over to one of my fave restaurants. Do love Jim's Grille for dining. Delish.

Tomorrow the boss and I will head to hubby's office for their lunch.

Lots of food. Lots of eating. Oi Vey.

And because of that, off we go to get some walking in this morning. Drizzle or not. Walking is needed.

Cheers! Merry Christmas!

No comments: